The following error messages appear in a Web Intelligence document when switching tabs after a certain time of inactivity (5-10 minutes):
- "The action cannot be performed. (WIS 30650)"
- After clicking on "Close" and switching tabs again the following error message is shown:
"An internal error occurred while calling 'getPages' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270) (Error: INF)"
- In 4.3, following error can be displayed:
" Error (WSR 00402)" " An error occurred while keeping the resource of type 'Occurrence' with identifier '1' alive. "
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Web Intelligence
webi, web intelligence, idle document timeout, getpages api, wis 30270, wis 30650 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.