- SAP ERP Sales Order (SO) is changed (tcode VA02) to specify the "Shipping Condition" in the header to a setting that uses a different "Transportation Mode".
- The change propagates to the Order-based Transportation Requirement (OTR). The OTR "Service Level" is changed, as expected.
- The change propagates to the Freight Unit (FU). The FU "Transportation Mode" is changed, as expected.
- However the "Default Route" for the FU remains unchanged, even if the "Default Route" is now inappropriate for the "Transportation Mode" now specified for the FU.
- Why does the "Default Route" not change?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP Transportation Management 9.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3
KBA , TM-PLN-VSR , Vehicle Scheduling and Routing (VSR) , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.