- You use VDS to modify Identity Center data. For example, VDS teamplate "IDM Identity Center 72.xml".
- There is an user assignment(role/privilege) in Identity Center which has validity specified.
- You want to delete this user assignment with following LDIF file(using some LDAP client tool):
dn: cn=<user mskeyvalue>,o=idstore
mxref_mx_role:<business role mskeyvalue>
while it doesn't work. The assignment is still assigned to the user afterwards.
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1
SAP Identity Management 8.0 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1 ; SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
Virtual Directory Server, mxref_mx_privilege, deprovision. , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.