This is for customers generating custom reports utilising the Program Title and description column fields. Since the LMS 1602b Release they are no longer able to return data from the PA_Program table to populate their reports.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Customize Program User Status Report using PRD
- Include Program_Title column field from PA_Program table
- Generate resulting Program User Status Report
- Program Title column fields return no data in the CSV report
As part of b1602 Release Program Title and Description data was moved from PA_Program table to PA_I18N_LOCALIZED_LABEL table.
Program Title and description data moved to a new table after b1602. This data can now be found in PA_I18N_LOCALIZED_LABEL. Customers using b1604 version of LMS should be advised to pull Program Title and Description data from this table.
In PRD you will need to query both PA_CPNT from the label id of the program and also the PA_I18N_LOCALIZED_LABEL.
SELECT b.label_value, b.label_value_full
FROM pa_cpnt a, PA_i18n_localized_label b
WHERE a.cpnt_title = b.label_id AND a.cpnt_id = '*** Your Program ID ***';
- Custom Reports
- Program Title Column field
- Program Status Report