- Central Management Sever(CMS) cannot be started after Sever Intelligence Agent(SIA) has been started in Central Configuration Manager(CCM)
- Users cannot log into BI Launch Pad, Central Management Console(CMC) and all the BI Client Tools
- The error messages below occur when trying to start CMS in console mode
***LOG Q0I => NiBufIConnect: connection pending after 500ms: connect (10035: WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable)
*** ERROR => NiBufIConnect: non-buffered connect pending after 500ms (hdl 1;127.0.01:59818) [nibuf.cpp 4669]
*** ERROR => NI raw handle failed to be initialized at IDEL to CONNECTED, connection to agent destination failed to be established
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform(BI) 4.2
BI,BO,BOE,CMS DB,MSSQL,SQLSERVER,ORACLE,ODBC,JDBC,DSN,dead,zombie,hang,manage servers,logon,crash,1828536,vh,severity,bi4.1,bip41,bip4.1,p1,consolemode,servermode,block,crash,db,connection , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.