- After closing out an E-verify case as incorrect data the activity was automatically assigned to another user.
- E-verify Correct Data
- The original user did not have permissions at the signature step for the E-verify process and E-verify Incorrect Data Process.
- Please check to see if the user that the activity was assigned to has permissions for E-verify Signature steps.
- Check the group that person is in then go to groups to see if that group has permissions.
- Go to group then click on the check box next to the group and select Assign.
- A pop up box will appear and you will need to hover over the words select process. A dropdown will appear and you need to select E-verify and E-verify correct Data. Once you do this then you will get select the E-verify Activity step Permissions and the E-verify Correct Data Activity Steps Permissions.
- You will see that the signature is not checked off. Once you select it then that person in that group will automatically be assigned to the activity.
- Incorrect Data
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1602