- After a change has been made to the text of an operation, a popup is raised asking if the user wants to copy the text changes to the linked purchase requisition.
- Regardless of whether the user selects Yes or No in the popup, the text changes are transferred to the purchase requisition short text.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAPLEBNT, ME_GET_REQUISITION_TEXT_EXT, eban-TXZ01, T165P-TDID B01, SCHNITTSTELLE_EBAN, Preq, work order, service order. , KBA , PM-WOC-MO-PUR , Purchasing (external processing, requisitions, services) , CS-SE , Service Execution , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , MM-PUR-GF-TEXT , Texts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.