Connecting to SAP Analytics Cloud via SAP Web Dispatcher gives "The <URL> page isn’t working <URL> didn’t send any data. ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Web Dispatcher
Reproducing the Issue
- When entering the text of the certificate for import into SAPSSLC.pse modify it to include local certificate information
- Browse to https://<WebDispatcherFQDN>:4310/sap/fpa/ui/tenant/<Tenant>
When entering the text of the certificate for import into SAPSSLC.pse modifying it to include local certificate information will not work.
When entering the text of the certificate for import into SAPSSLC.pse do not modify it.
NOTE: The PATH connection type to SAP HANA from SAP Analytics Cloud is deprecated.
For current recommendations for connecting SAP Analytics Cloud to SAP HANA please see Best Practices for Live Connections in the SAP Analytics Cloud Help
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, reverse proxy, on premise , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , Problem