The Site Statistics report in WFA and Canvas Reports will display the following details:
- Which users are logging into WFA/Canvas
- WFA pages visit
- Canvas or WFA reports execution
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Go to SuccessFactors
- Run, edit or create a Canvas report
- Click on Admin
- Click on Site Statistics
- Select your date range
- Click run
- Export the result to Excel or to CSV
The User ID, User Name and User Active columns have the same information you can see in User Maintenance.
Login Time: The initial access timestamp for the session
Time Visited: when the relevant action in the record occurred. Both are accurate according to server local time.
Page: Refers to the page name accessed in WFA or Canvas, some examples below:
- Canvas report: Arn - Page #1
- Data Factory page: OLAP Home Page
- User Maintenance
- WFA report: Input Analysis Template (the measure name will be displayed in the Measure column)
- DTD: HANA Drill to Detail Viewer (cross check the timestamp of the Measure column and WFA page to know which DTD was opened)
Measure: The measure ID has was run e.g. EOPHc, SOPHc
Extra Information: It is generally used for internal functions such as Formula Edits, report designer paths so you will not see much information related to customer users.
Note: Site Statistics does not show information about report creation, modification or sharing. Also, its expected to have multiple Login Times for the same user.
- Workforce Analytics
- Site Statistics