After saving a mass change rule and attempting to initiate the new rule the following error occurs:
“The system has encountered an unknown error on import. Please contact the System Administrator.”
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The problem is due to a missing value (“massChange”) in the “RuleType” MDF picklist object.
Modifying the “RuleType” MDF Picklist object by adding the “massChange” value to the picklist object resolves the problem. Please see an example image of the picklist object below.
- Choose “Admin Center” from the main dropdown menu
- Choose “picklist center”
- Select RuleType” in the search boxes.
- Edit the picklist and add an additional picklist type (Mass Change)
- Enter “massChange” to the external code field; ensure you use the same upper and lower case spelling for the external code.
- Leave the parent picklist value blank
- Add “Mass Change” to the description
- Set status is “Active”, then Save
- Attempt to initiate the mass change rule again. The error should not occur.
mass change, unknown error on import, rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem