You are not able to expand the Learning schema from the Detailed Reporting menu although learning (LMS) is enabled for the instance and the user meet the required criteria.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Select Analytics > Analytics > Detailed Reporting
- Select the Learning table in order to expand the tree node
- There is no additional tables shown although the tree sign changes from + to -
In this cause the issue was caused by the Learning configuration.
This KBAs applies if the possible resolutions below did not correct the behavior.
- User is Learning Admin
- Learning Admin Id and BizX username is same .
- Correct language is set for ORD .
- Learning uri is reflected in SuccessFactors Admin in ORD (environment settings)
In this case the user could not expand the learning node because of LMS configuration in provisioning.
The issue was solved by filling the SuccessFactors Learning Integration API URI.
!!NOTE: Provisioning changes should be performed only by Implementation Partner or Consusltants.
This can be done via Provisioning - Company Settings - Enable SuccessFactors Learning integration as per below:
You should then be able to expand the Learning node accordingly
For Detailed information on setting ORD for reporting on LMS data , please check the following article:
2199772 - Accessing LMS Learning Schemas in Online Report Designer
learning schema, learning domain, LMS, ORD, Not expanding, no data, Canvas, Report, center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-LMS-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem