This guide will help resolve issues with Custom Code Object Extractor, Collector jobs SM_CCL:OBJ* and general custom Code Object errors
Please review the list of potential errors. If the issue is related, go to the Resolution Section for instructions on how to repair the issue
Issue 1 - Custom Code Object Extractor failing with an error:
- Illegal input;Characteristic value '...' of characteristic 0SM_CCLAUT is not ALPHA-converted" or "Illegal input;Characteristic value '...' of characteristic 0SM_CCLMN is not ALPHA-converted"
- Invalid Character error
- Scope and Effort Analyser Cannot retrieve Custom Code Object Data
Issue 2 - Job SM_CCL:OBJ is failing or has an excessive runtime
- Inspection of the job log in SM37 shows:
Query 0SM_CCLG_CCL_OBJ error
Failed to get objects
- Additionally, you notice a dump TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED
- Error getting Custom Code data from BW. Fetching Query Failure
Issue 3 - City Model has no data for Custom Code Objects/Enhancements/Modifications
- The CCLM Extractor Custom Code City Extractor has errors
- "No Custom Code Object data found for CCLM"
- The CCLM Extractor Custom Code Library Extractor(new) has errors
- "Could not get object data for CCLM(Extraction Failed)"
Issue 4 - Housekeeping Error for InfoCube 0SM_CCLG
- Using KBA 2165226, it is discovered that the housekeeping job for 0SM_CCLG has not been functioning correctly.
Issue 5 - The Infocube 0SM_CCLG is growing exponentially in size
SAP Solution Manager 7.1
SOLMAN, Custom Code Management, SM_CCL:OBJ, 0SM_CCLG, CCLM, Housekeeping , KBA , SV-SMG-CCM , Custom Code Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.