- A limit PO was created from shopping cart where Confirmation and Invoice are both expected. confirmation/service expected indicator (GR_IND) and Confirmation Based Invoice (GR_BASEDIV) indicator are set on.
- PO is orderred and Transferred to ECC correctly.
- When you edit or change the PO item , in related document tab, you found the confirmation/service expected indicator (GR_IND) could not be changed.
- If you change the Confirmation Based Invoice (GR_BASEDIV) indicator , you will get error:"Check Confirmation-Based Invoice Verification for services and limits"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
Limit, PO, Purchaser order, confirmation service expected indicator, GR_IND, Confirmation Based Invoice, GR_BASEDIV, ESLL, ESLH, SRMSTD , KBA , SRM-EBP-POR , Local Purchase Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.