- What does the the numbers appear in ( ) after the report Profile type?
- All BizX
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Dashboards & Reporting -> Analytics -> Classic Reporting
2. lick on Archive & Print
3. Click Create New -> Talent Profile Report/Profile Archive
In the top drop down menu: “Please select which talent profile report you want to archive:
What does the numbers appear in ( ) mean?
The numbers in the ( ) are the Scorecard Id.
If you go to:
1. Admin Center
2. mployee Profile
3. Configure Employee Profiles
4. Click on any of the Profile
5. The Scorecard Id is the number
Archive and Print Talent Profile Report/Profile Archive Archive & Print , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To