How to make the Online Content available after users to review after they have completed it
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
In order to make an Online Content available to the user after its completion:
- Search for the Item and open the Online Content tab
- Click Settings gear icon
- In the Completion tab, ensure that the
- Click OK and then Save
- After completing the items, users should see the following option available in the their Learning History section
- This option will only allow users to review content if the content was completed in Browser, AICC or SCORM launch method only. Any other course type won't be available
- The Review Content option is not visible when proxying as a user
- In addition, the courses will only be available to review if the user has at least one interaction with the content (launched it at least once). If the Admin records the learning event for the users on the Admin side without any user interaction with the content, the option won't be available in the user Learning History.
sap, sf, success, factors, successfactors, learning, LMS, allow, users, user, review content, Completed, Works, course, item, content, review, completion, complete, history , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To