- A custom validator is configured to check if age is older than 16 in the Date of Birth (dob) field and during testing validation message is not displaying.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to panel that has the custom validator setup.
- Click preview to test for the validator(s).
- No Validation message will appear.
- In an Onboarding panel with multiple fields that has custom validators configured. All the validations in the panel will not work if one of the custom validator setup is not configured correctly. Thus, error validation message will not show up.
- Custom Validator in checking age is incorrectly configured.
if(context.control.value == '')
var dob = new Date(Date.parse(context.control.value));
var currentDate = new Date(new Date().setYear(new Date().getFullYear() - 16))
if(dob > currentDate)
2. Check all your custom validator and make sure all of them are correctly configured.
Onboarding 1.0, ONB 1.0, OBD, SuccessFactors, On boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem