- How to Add Locales on the Super Admin Site
- Changing locales in SuccessFactors Onboarding
- The Debug and Debug Extended locales are missing from the Super Administrator site
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Prerequisite: Access to the Onboarding Super Administrator site.
- To use different locales or switch between different locales, include all the locales in the Super Administrator site.
- How to include locales?
- Login to the Super Administrator site
- Choose the account
- Go to Locales in the left side of the menu
- Click on "Add Locale"
- Choose the needed locale
- Review the information for that locale
- If this locale should be the default, then choose the Default option
- Click Submit
Debug, Locale, super admin, language, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To