- When trying to record learning for a user via the Add Learning History tool, it records successfully at first but does not appear in the said user's Learning History or Completed Items list.
- When trying to add the completion again for the same Class/Item and same user, you will receive a 'None of the requested learning events have been recorded because all of the Users listed have duplicate learning events already recorded: [userID]' error message.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Register user to a Class or assign them any Item
- Record Learning for Class/Item/user via Add Learning History or Learning History connector
- The tool succeeds but does not appear in Learning History/Completed Items
- Try to record learning again via the same process and receive duplicate learning error or same results
There is a Survey attached to the Item/Class and this survey is set to 'Required for Item Completion'.
To resolve this issue:
- The user has to complete the Survey attached to the affected Item/Class
- Uncheck the 'Required for Item Completion' on the Survey tab of the Item record
Once one of these two conditions is met, the completion history will show up or learning history can be added depending on the scenario.
2203240 - Record Learning succeeded but no credit granted
SF LMS Record Learning Error, Multiple Record Learning Tool, Item Completion Evaluation Surveys, None of the requested learning events have been recorded because all of the Users listed have duplicate learning events already recorded move recorded status, add, history, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem