- When carrying out a homogeneous system copy and using Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM) to import the backup, there will be an issue if a target system already exists.
- Upon selecting the 'Database refresh or move' option there will be an error.
- The saplikey.log will show detailed information on this:
"saplikey: failed to read table SVERS after connecting to the database."
- During a system rename via SWPM, error messages in the dev_likey trace show the following:
"LOG BZA=> table SVERS does not exist on database [dblink 1332]"
"ERROR => saplikey: failed to read table SVERS after connecting to the database. [saplikey.c 837]"
- SAP HANA Database 1.0
- Software Provisioning Manager SP5 and lower
saplikey.log, dev_slic, Database user, DB user, System rename, renaming, Administrator, Domain Group , KBA , HAN-DB-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery , BC-INS-SWPM , Installation with Software Provisioning Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.