- Attempts to log in to a Central Management Server (CMS), for example through the Central Management Console (CMC) or BI Launch pad, a message similar to the following is returned:
- Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS 'HOSTNAME:PORT'. The CMS on machine 'HOSTNAME' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)
- Additionally, when accessing the Server Intelligence Agent properties, the following errors may be returned:
- Failed to retrieve cluster name from the database. Reason: Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4.
- CMS is not part of a cluster
- ...in which case CMS trace logs will also contain the message:
- Failed to decrypt object 100 using cryptographic key ID: 4.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 rhel redhat red hat el 5 6 7 suse enterprise sles 10 11 sun sparc solaris powerpc ibm aix 6.1 7.1 7.2 clusterkey CCM SIA launchpad , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.