- Create a background processing batch job in SAP Transportation Management (TM).
- The job selects multiple documents for processing.
- If all documents are processed in the batch run, then the documents are saved.
- If at least one document is unprocessed and results in error, all documents, including the processed documents, are not saved.
- SAP Transportation Management
- Background Processing:
/SCMTMS/TRQ_PREP_PLNG_BATCH - Preparation for Transportation Planning
/SCMTMS/TRQ_CONF_BATCH - Confirm Forwarding Orders
/SCMTMS/DIRECT_SHIPMENT_BATCH - Convert Freight Units for Direct Shipment
/SCMTMS/TOR_BO_PROC_BATCH - Process Freight Bookings
/SCMTMS/TOR_FO_PROC_BATCH - Process Freight Orders
tendering, FO, FB, /SCMTMS/BATCH_80, 005, 027, /SCMTMS/BATCH_80005, /SCMTMS/TOR, /SCMTMS/BATCH_80027 , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM-FRT , Freight Tendering , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.