One of the following symptoms is observed when the order report is executed:
- A memory short dump is triggered, such as MEMORY_NO_MORE_PAGING, TSV_TNEW_OCCURS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY or SYSTEM_NO_MEMORY;
- A TIME_OUT short dump is triggered;
- System takes a lot of time to load the order report.
- SAP ERP Release Independent
- Material Requirements Planning - PP-MRP
MD4C, CO46, Performance, Time out, Dump, Reduction , KBA , PP-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , PP-SFC , Production Orders , MM-CBP , Consumption-Based Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.