- Error: "Unable to Fetch Connection Parameters"
- When attempting to connect to Salesforce.com from Lumira, it fails.
- In Lumira Desktop, when trying to use Salesforce JDBC driver, it generates the error: "Unable to fetch connection parameters"
- When performing a trace in Lumira, the log files recorded the following entry:
2016/02/03 19:25:57.362000|==|S| |14628| 47| |||||||||||||||[com.sap.hilo.desktop.v2.V2Main$StreamGobbler]SAPLumira.exe output:
[0324/192557:INFO:CONSOLE(432)] "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined", source: http://127.0.0.1:57195/fhsv2/sap/vi/desktop/datasource/freehandsql/supported/db/FreeHandSQLConnectionParametersController.controller.js (432)
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.x
- Salesforce.com JDBC driver
lum, dsk, sf, crm, jdbc, driver, connection, connectivity, error, issue, problem, cannot, can't, can, not, use, open, start, continue, proceed, connect , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.