- Up to Lunira version 1.29.3, SSO was only for Desktop Governance workflow.
- From Lumira version 1.30.0, Lumira Desktop can use SSO connetion to SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform.
- What is needed to make this option work?
- Lumira Desktop
- Windows Active Directory authenticaton must be configured in BI Platform (e.g.; you can logon to BIP using WinAD credentials).
- SAP Lumira must be configured for Kerberos Authentication (see KBA 2210624).
- AD authenticaton must be configured in the Web Application Container Server (WACS) where the "Restful Web Services" is hosted (see KBA 2251461).
- KBA 2300144 - FAQ: Lumira Desktop and BI Platform Single sign-on
single sign on OS SSO , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-LUM-SRV-BIP , SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0