After setting up the Compensation file with Hourly and Overtime Compensation components and assigning the Time Recording Profile to the Employee XYZ (where XYZ represents the Employee), the Overtime is not calculated for the Employee XYZ in the Time Sheet.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Time Administration work center
- Select the Time Recording view
- Go to the Time Sheet sub-view
- Select the respective Employee XYZ
- Select the Open Time Sheet button
- In the tab Time Entry, select the tab Compensation Information
Employee XYZ may have undergone Time Profile change from DD.MM.YYYY. Therefore, Planned Working Time is not calculated.
Since the Overtime is based on the Planned or the Average hours the Employee XYZ is supposed to work, it is calculated wrongly.
Maintain the Time Model and the Time Accounts in the new Time Profile of the Employee XYZ.
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Go to Employees view
- Search for the Employee XYZ
- Go to Time Profile tab
- Take note of the Start Date of the Time Profile
- Go to Work Schedule tab
- Select the Work Schedule (e. g. Predefined)
- Under Predefined Work Schedule section, select the Time Model from the value help
- Select Save
- Go to tab Time Account Rules
- Select Add Row and maintain the Time Accounts
- Select Save and Close
Overtime, Compensation , KBA , overtime , compensation , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To