- After upgrading to a higher Service Pack of BPC NW 10.0 or 10.1, the script logic validation ends with the error "Invalid select statement" in BPC web client, the execution of the logic script is correct.
- UJKT transaction shows the same validation error and the execution generates the right data without error.
- The logic script includes a *SELECT statement using %Variable%=’X’, for example: *SELECT (%VARIABLE%, [ID], "DIMENSION", [%PROPERTY%] = 'X')
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation 10.1 for NetWeaver
*SELECT statement, boolean, upgrade, status, Invalid "select" statement, , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM-LF , Script Logic and Dimension Member Formulas , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.