- No response from the BI Platform for up to 40 seconds when editing a cell in Web Intelligence Java Applet.
- The freeze occurs when making the call POST /BOE/portal/xxxxx/rebean3ws/services/Gateway and SOAPAction "urn:services-businessobjects-com:coresdk:ws/processRequest"
- During the freeze the product does not respond, it is not possible to click on any other cell or button
- During the freeze the mouse pointer is NOT a 'normal select' pointer, NOT showing a 'busy' pointer, but just showing the 'text select' pointer.
- Only reproduceable with the Web Intelligence Java Applet (Report Panel), not the HTML interface
- The client side memory, both system memory and Java memory are *not* near their limits
- There is no client side jump in CPU or memory consumption at the time of the hang/freeze
- After up to 40 seconds later the product will continue to work as normal and the pointer changes back to a 'normal select' pointer.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Virtualised Servers
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0, feature pack 3 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.