- Changing the Preferences for "Set document viewing location" has no effect
- The links open successfully when opened in a separate window
- The Hyperlinks fail to load when clicked, and may display errors including:
- The parent window did not answer when requesting the origin.
- This content cannot be displayed in a frame
- A fully blank page
- <website> refused to connect
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) platform 4.0-4.2
- BI Launchpad
frame, forbidden, content, cannot , displayed, webi, hyperlink, security, outside link, 4.x, BI, 4.1, 4.0, 4.2, google, hack , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-INV , InfoView, BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.