- Customer requests to embed videos on portlets.
- How to add iFrame to home page tiles
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Using the Html keys: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="URL of the video" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to Company Settings
- Click on Manage Home Page
- Click on Add Custom Tile
- Into Navigation step - select Raw HTML and paste the HTML KEY with the URL of the video.
- Click on Next
- Your video will be setup into the custom tile, please see the example below.
PLEASE NOTE: Adding iframe tags (see 1st sample image above) on a custom tile will not save if "Admin Centre > Platform Feature Settings > Security Scan of User Inputs" is ON"
Video, Custom Tile, iFrame, Raw HTML , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-TIL , Custom Tile/Card Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , How To