- What are the database tables which segment level attendance data is kept?
- What report can be used to pull the segment level attendance?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
There is no out of box standard report in SAP SuccessFactors Learning to pull the data.
Recording the segment attendance is for administrative use only, and the system does not store this attendance with the user's learning history. Therefore the Learning History and Item Status reports do not contain the information captured for the Segment Level Attendance recording
To create a custom report that returns this information, the PA_SCH_SEG and PA_SCH_SEG_ATTENDANCE tables in the LMS Database store this information:
- PA_SCH_SEG contains all information about one segment/day of a scheduled instance. Each segment of an instance should not overlap with any other segment of the same schedule instance.
- PA_SCH_SEG_ATTENDANCE would record the user attendance details for the particular segment.
For more information regarding Custom Reporting in LMS, please see KBA 2379690
An Enhancement Request has been submitted to add a system report to return this data:
- Please vote this Enhancement up and feel free to add any comments to help Development understand your reporting needs:
scheduled offering, instance, segment level, PA_SCH_SEG, PA_SCH_SEG_ATTENDANCE, attendance, admin report, LRN-2677, sf, lms, success factors, reporting, data, tables, custom , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , VJDBC Setup or Connection Issues , Problem