- Error: No RFC destination was defined for the server 'AdaptiveProcessingServer' when creating JCo connection on IDT
- com.sap.connectivity.cs.java.drivers.DBDError: [Data Federator Driver] [Server] [Connector 'testSourceConnection1459180069347'] No RFC destination was defined for the server 'AdaptiveProcessingServer'
- An error occurred while trying to ping the server: SAP NetWeaver BW has reported an exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (101) JCO_ERROR_CONFIGURATION
- BW RFC Connection Fails
- [Data Federator Driver][ Server][Connector 'testSourceConnection12345678910'] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: SAP Netviewer BW has reported an RFC error: Error during RFC callback: Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'THSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67)
- [Connector 'testSourceConnectionxxxxxxxxxxxxx] An error occurred while trying to ping the server: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoRuntimeException: (xxx) JCO_ERROR_ILLEGAL_STATE:
JCo server is currently running. Current server state is DEAD
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse (BW) 7.01 or higher
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
Disable gateway , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.