This KBA explains more about "Learning Recommendation"
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
SAP SuccessFactors LMS
There are situations where external links or articles are to be recommended to employees and also to be tracked and this is a quickest way for Admins to add and recommend such links to LMS users.
Prerequisites: Enable users to make peer to peer recommendations.
The recommendations engine can be configured via:
- Learning Administration -> System Admininstration -> Configuration -> System Configuration -> Personalized Recommendations -> enable 'recommendationsEngineEnabled' to true.
- Go to Learning Administration -> System Admininstration ->Automatic Processes -> Recommendations Newsletter -> configure the job to run.
By configuring the recommendations newsletter, you enable the system to send an email with new recommendations by peers. Users receive their recommendations on the schedule that you configure.
- Go to Learning Administration -> System Admininstration -> Application Administration -> Landing Page Settings -> Add Tile -> select Recommendations tile.
By enabling the tile, users see their peer recommendations on their home page. In the tile, they see some information about who recommended it and they can take action on the recommendation.
To Add/Edit External link, Go to:
- Learning Administration -> Learning Activities -> External Link.
To Recommend External Link, Go to:
- Learning Administration -> Manage User Learning -> Recommend External Links.
- select list of users and list of external links to proceed to recommend.
These recommended external links appear on the Recommendations tile on users learning homepage.
Recommendation Tile, Recommendation, How to use Recommendation, peer to peer , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To