- Error 1105 may occur when inserting rows into a table created on a user defined segment after loading a database dump from a source database to a target database:
1> insert test(b,c) values('test', 'data')
2> go 1000
Msg 1105, Level 17, State 2:
Server 'ASE157', Line 1:
Can't allocate space for object 'test' in database 'test2' because 'userseg' segment is full/has no free extents. If you ran out of space in syslogs, dump
the transaction log. Otherwise, use ALTER DATABASE to increase the size of the segment.
- This problem possibly occurs when device fragments of the target database and the source database are different.
- If this problem occurs on the sybsecurity database, an AUDIT EXCEPTION is raised and the AUDIT PROCESS stops.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
device, fragments, mapping, user-defined, CR797258, CR#797258, 797258, sysusages, segmap, sp_addsegment , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.