- Generate a report to fetch statistical user logon data in BizX
- Retrieve user logon count in BizX
- How to know who is logging in our instance?
- How to audit who has logged in our system?
- How to add Date and timestamp for date fields in user login report?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Logon to BizX application;
- Navigate to Reports > Reports Center > Adhoc Reports;
- Select Create New Report > Navigate till Login Data under the option of 'Report Definition Type';
- Select Login Data and click Create to start configuring the report;
- Configuring basic pills i.e. General Info, People and Columns as per the requirement;
Configuring General Info:
Click Refine Criteria
Select Other Filters. This will ensure to pull all the records from the system if the RBP Target Population of the administrator fetching the report covers entire organization
Select Inactive Users. This will ensure to pull records for all the users who would have been marked at inactive in the system
- Configuring Columns:
Click Select Columns. Select the columns from the given list. In this example, the selected columns are listed below
You may click Preview, right top corner to retrieve abstract view of the report
6. How to add Date and timestamp for date fields in user login report?
Configuration Tab > Select Data Type Configuration > Change the column configuration (date fields) from Date to Timestamp > Ok
7. As shown below, click Generate button to generate the Report
- Reports will be available to download in file formats such as csv, excel, PDF and ppt
- It is preferable to download the report as excel, this is to provision the requirement of any custom filter via MS Excel
See SAP Help Portal for more details on Ad Hoc Report Builder
Note : With the Q3 2019 release, logon audit records will automatically be purged after one year. Additionally, a limit of 50 million logon audit records per year has been defined see KBA 2825543 - User Login Data Purge.
You may see users in the report without login data, this is expected if user has not been logged in over a year as data will be automatically purged.
Is Global Assignment User ID logins included in the Login Data Report?
- Global assignment user IDs are included in the report only if they are active in the system.
- When GA is active, no matter who does the login, login report will record GA's user ID;
- When GA is inactive, the login report won't record the GA's user ID and will just record the actual login user id.
See SAP Help Portal for more details on Exporting Login Data with Ad Hoc Report
Login Data, Adhoc Reports, audit log , PLA-11371, login report, report, inactive , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To