- Changes in PA30/40 are not triggering an LUW entry in the GRC Outbound queue name '/GRCPI/HR_TRIGGER'
- SMQ1 -> qRFC Monitor shows zero LUW entries for this queue
- No logs recorded in t-code SLG1
- GRC Outbound queue name '/GRCPI/HR_TRIGGER' seems to be stuck
- In SMQ1 -> qRFC Monitor, the number of LUWs entries is the same for some times (hours, days) or even increasing, but never decreasing
- HR Trigger requests are not getting created in the GRC system
- SAP Access Control 10.0
- SAP Access Control 10.1
- SAP Access Control 12.0
smq1 smq2 qRFC stuck queue pernr scheduler tRFC LUW inactive WAITUPDA hr trigger GRAC_HR_TRIGGER_EVENT_RECIEVER slg1 pa30 pa40 , termination, new hire, /GRCPI/HR_TRIGGER, empty, GOTO QOUT Scheduler, Max. Runtime, Scheduler Monitoring, Scheduler Information 1800 seconds, Scheduling monitor for outbound queue , KBA , a user must be assigned to employee id , GRC-SAC-ARQ , Access Request , BC-MID-RFC-QT , Queued RFC (qRFC) and transactional RFC (tRFC) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.