- We are not able to access Company Settings in Provisioning.
- During Online Report Designer (ORD) configuration, we select Company Settings link and no action is performed. After a while we get the message “Error 502”
- "Company Settings" try to load for too long
- BizX Platform
- Preview stack
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Provisioning (https://hcmXXXpreview.sapsf.eu/provisioning_login)
- Find and access instance
- Click "Company Settings" link
- It is likely this issue is caused by an incomplete/incorrect configuration of ORD or WFA settings.
[You'll require help from Operations department.]
[Provisioning access is only granted to certified Partners and Support engineers.]
[If you are customer or partner, please create a Support incident. Support Engineers will require to log an Operations request.]
Request example = COSR-67989
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-FWK , Platform Framework , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem