- Error message Fixing entry already exists - /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2328 or Fixing entry does not yet exist - /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2329 is raised or appears in the application logs in any of the scenarios below:
- When you create a Fixed Pegging relationship at the Product View, manually or with the heuristic Creation of Fixed Pegging Relationships (SAP_PP_019), and save the results - the results cannot be fully adopted
- When you execute a Production Planning Run in which Fixed Pegging relationships are created or changed - the step may be terminated
- When you integrate a document (like a Production Order or Stock Transfer Order) to APO - the queue may get stuck in sysfail status
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
/SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2328, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2 328, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR 2328, 17313, RC 17313, om_pb_fixentry_exists, SLG1, /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1, /SAPAPO/OM_FIX_PEGGING_CHANGE, /SAPAPO/TSIM_SIMULATION_MERGE, STOWC, 17314, RC 17314, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2329, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2 329, /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR 2329, om_pb_fixentry_no_entry , KBA , planning run , fixed pegging , fix entry exists , fix pegging relationships , /sapapo/cdpsb0 , fix pegging relationship , SCM-APO-PPS-FP , Fixed Pegging , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-INT-FP , Integration of Fixed Pegging , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.