- BI 4.1 provides a system configuration wizard as part of the CMC to help better manage your BI Systems. [see SCN Video about system configuration wizard here]
- After running the system configuration wizard and completing relevent configuration changes, detailed configuration logs are available for download on the completion screen as shown below:
- However for some reasom if the administrator did not download these logs, can these be accessed later for reference ?
- These logs are not to be found in the standard BI Platform logging folder or the Application server or tomcat folder or any of the temp folders.
- Then Where are the BI 4.1 Platform system configuration logs located and how do we access them ?
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 Platform and above.
CMC system configuration wizard logs scw BI 4.1 4.x , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.