- We want to grant Support Access but we dont see this optioin in Company Settings page.
- Company settings page is not opening fully.
- 'Mail Preference' settings are missing in Provisioning page.
- 'Analytics and Dashboard Tabs & Misc Reporting' is the last section showing in "Company Settings".
- Error in Application server logs: "null object loaded from local variable 'successionDataModel'"
- BizX Platform
- Provisioning page
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to 'Provisioning' page > 'Company Settings'
- Scroll to the bottom
- Last visible line is "WFA/WFP/talent insight Integration (all fields in this section are case sensitive)"
- Nothing else is showing after that.
- Root cause 1: unpported special characters included in WFA/ORD settings.
- Root cause 2: No Succession Data model exists in the instance.
[You'll require access to Provisioning page to implement this solution or workaround.]
[Provisioning access is only granted to certified Partners and Support engineers.]
[If you don't have access, you may need to create a Support incident or request your Partner to refine your configuration.]
ROOT CAUSE 1:
- IMPORTANT: This workaround will remove and clear all settings in WFA/ORD section.
- Click last visible 'Save' button in the page. This is the one corresponding to 'Analytics' settings section.
- Manuallly include, if needed, configuration in section 'Analytics and Dashboard Tabs & Misc Reporting'.
ROOT CAUSE 2:
- Please Perform an import of a data model in Provisioning> Import/Export Data Model
- This should resolve the issue.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , LOD-SF-PLT-TLS , Tools , Problem