The email notification which the employee or manager receives is not ideal or confusing and a need to modify or customize it to business preference si required.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - 1511+
There is a tool through which you can edit the notifications according to the requirement you have; however customized notifications are outside of SAP support scope and will require using the default for any issue troubleshooting. Here are the steps below:
- Login to LMS admin
- Naviagte to System admin > Configuration > Global Variables
- Ensure that the 'Use Editor Content When Sending Email Notification' is selected.
- Now go to Configuration > Notification templates > Search for the template ID which you wish to update
- Open Messages tab and ensure that the option 'Use Editor Content When Sending Email Notification' is selected.
- Click on Launch editor. Now you can edit the notification as per your requirement and Save it.
If you want you want you can also send a preview that will give you an idea on how the structure of notification will look like.
- 2341999 - Adhoc Notification when using the New Editor Tool
- 2258591 - New Notification Editor when trying to Preview Email-LMS
- 2305345 - Unable to tick "Use Editor Content" under Notifications in LMS
- 2306195 - Changes performed in new notification editor tool are not reflected in the legacy html editor
- 2524356 - LMS : Ability to view the System Default Notification Template (b1708 - LRN-18779)
- 2302153 - LMS: Notifications Overview
- 2330530 - LMS Notifications Knowledge Support and Tips
- 2536843 - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Notification Customization - User Assistance Documentation link
sap success factors sf learning lms email customize modify notification editor edit sent mail to the user with changed format change , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To