- Repeatedly the user (using the iOS Client, after a client reset) gets the message "No Business Logic - No Business Logic was loaded. Please check with your system adminsitrator"
- In some cases you cannot login with the original user of the client.
- Doing a Client reset Logging in -> No Business Logic - Closing the app, Logging in -> No Business Logic
- Closing the app, opening it again, doing a client reset, Logging in -> No Business Logic - Closing the app
- Opening it again, logging in with a different user (who can login successfully), doing client reset again, logging in with original user -> No Business Logic
- Closing the app, deinstalling it, re-installing it logging in with original user -> No Business Logic
- Closing the app, removing the app data in iOS settings, Logging in with original user -> No Business Logic
- Closing the app, removing the app via iTunes, re-installing it, Logging in with the original user -> No Business Logic
- It seems to come down to the same result as described in SCN: Our theory is that there is something persistent left on the device (or SMP server) for the original user id, even after deleting and reinstalling the app, that prevents the app from downloading business logic for the given user
- From https://scn.sap.com/thread/3864483
- We are using an Agentry Client provided by SAP Consulting created under SMP 3.0 SDK SP 10
- In the productive case the user was locked out as described in SAP Note 2227638
- After the message "No Business Logic", the message "Client Locked out - Invalid username or password (repeat logon)" appears
- The password in the backend was really locked out resetted then in the backend
- Still no logon was possible
SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
"No Business Logic - Agentry","No Business Logic - Work Manager","No Business Logic - Inventory Manager","No Business Logic - SAP Mobile Platform" , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.