User’s information is not being updated in BizX via Employee Import scheduled job.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
The Employees Import Job is failing on Customers' systems backend due to the following error: “No file from FTP server matched this file name pattern”.
This error happens when the Employees Import job does not find the related file, which is configured on the File Name of the job, on the SFTP server. The possible reasons may be:
- The file related to the job was not uploaded to the SFTP server.
- The file related to the job has been uploaded to the SFTP server after the time in which the job is scheduled to run.
- The file has been uploaded to the SFTP server with a different name then the one set up in the job.
- The Employees Import job is set up to import and update users’ information on BizX in an automated way.
- To schedule this job, the company needs to have a SFTP account related to that CompanyID.
- When the Employees Import job is submitted, it will run according to its schedule and will read the file that is set up on the File Access session:
An email notification with the status of the job will be sent to the Job Owner and to the Additional Email Recipients, if filled out, when it completes. If it fails due the error mentioned above, the Administrator needs to verify the following points to resolve the issue:
- Does the name of the file uploaded to the SFTP matches with the File Name from the backend configuration? Please note that the file name is case sensitive.
- Is the file being uploaded to the SFTP server according to the time that it was scheduled? Please note that the file needs to be sent to the server at least 30 minutes before the job run in order to guarantee that it will find the file when running.
After checking the steps above and, if necessary, performing the changes, the Employees Import job will run according its scheduled time, without issues.
sf, success factors, FTP, No file from FTP server matched this file name pattern
, KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , Problem