After migrating individual customers, the migrated customers are displayed as Last Name / First Name instead of First Name / Last Name in the list of the individual customers.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Customers.
- Select the view Individual Customers.
- Choose the value All from the dropdown list of the filter.
You will see that the individual customers are displayed as Last Name / First Name instead of First Name / Last Name.
A name formatting rule is maintained in the system, that places the family/last name in front of the given/first name for individual customers.
This setting can be maintained as country specific, so it could be the case that some individual customers are displayed as first name / last name.
To check / change the settings:
- Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Select the view Implementation Projects.
- Select the respective Implementation Project and click on the button Open Activity List.
- Select the tab Fine-Tune.
- Find and open the activity General Business Partners.
- Click on the hyperlink Maintain Name Formats.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To