- Your .NET application fails to connect to a database with integrated login
- Your application reports you have provided an invalid username and/or password
- You see the following request from an application:
E,2,-103,Invalid user ID or password
Connection ID 2: "DBA" disconnected from database "demo16"
- Any supported SAP SQL Anywhere
- Any supported Sybase SQL Anywhere
- Microsoft .NET Framework Data Provider for SQL Anywhere
ASA, anyhwere, MS, cpool, invalid, null, EF, entity framework, connection pool, connection pooling , KBA , BC-SYB-SQA-CLI , SQL Anywhere - Client libraries (odbc, jdbc ...) , BC-SYB-SQA , SQL Anywhere (on premise, on demand) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.