- When running the SAP ESP streamingsubscribe utility, date/time values are in the UTC time zone. For example:
streamingsubscribe ...... 'SELECT * from _ESP_Streams_Monitor' .....
Note: The last_update values are in the UTC time zone.
- However, in ESP Studio's Stream view, date/time values are in the local time zone.
- How to configure streamingsubscribe to show date/time values in the local time zone?
- How to configure ESP Studio's Stream view to show the output for date/time values in the UTC time zone?
- When propagating data from the publisher to IQ, is the totimezone() CCL function the only way to convert the publisher's local time zone date/time values to the IQ server's local time zone date/time values?
- Is there any way of configuring ESP to use local time instead of UTC time?
SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP 11
Streamviewer, Streamview, Stream Viewer, timezone, GMT, streaming, subscribe, epoch, processing , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.