- Accessing analytics but get directed to the analytics login passage “Workforce Analytics & Planning Customer Login”.
- In Report Center, missing Canvas Report even with all correct RBP.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report – Canvas
- Advanced Report
There is no "Default Auto Create User Role" assign.
- Go to ORD / WFA admin page 2710944
- Access User Maintenance
- Search for the affected user
- Click on Choose Columns
- Select the column called "Active"
- If it is set as False, please click on "Sync", it should change the status to True
- Also check if the user "v4admin" is available in User Maintenance
- If v4admin is not appearing in User Maintenance or if the solution above doesn't work, please contact Could Support team:
Support team will check if the v4admin (System user) is in other company.
They will assign the basic role "Report Consumer" from the Analytics Admin on the backend.
Once the role is assign then any user can access the Analytics without being redirect to the Login page.
Please Note: As customer/partner you don't have access to the backend analytics admin.
2270658 - Duplicate ORD user conflict across instances
ORD; Advanced; Report; Analytics; Login; Access; Denied; Username; Password; Canvas , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem