- You change an existing purchase order or stock transport order and delete mandatory data like material number, plant, quantity, price etc. The system issues an error message and you cannot save the changes. However, if you then set the deletion flag on the item, you will be able to save the changes despite the error message.
- In the case of STOs, if goods issues, goods receipts (GR) or deliveries have been posted for the stock transfer order and you then subsequently change the item quantity, then flag the item for deletion, you will be able to save the change, even though the system issues errors about not matching GR/GI/order/delivery quantities.
- The same behavior can be observed generally when you try to delete existing items for which the system issued error messages due to incorrect data entry. Deletion will be possible despite errors.
- For POs reversed in follow-on documents (eg MIGO / MIRO) you cannot replace with new / correct items and re-issue - errors MEPO086 - 'Material can no longer be changed' and others are encountered.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
EKPO-LOEKZ , löschen , Fehlermeldung, deletion flag , error message, check , validation , ME22N , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.