You have run the Revenue Recognition for the sales order in question and you see the run got generated with errors.
Doc. item XYZ/10 Only doc. items of the same profit center can be merged
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to Periodic Tasks view.
- Select Revenue Recognition subview.
- Click on the Revenue Recognition ID you need.
- Go to tab Processed with Errors.
You can see the error message:Doc. item XYZ/10 Only doc. items of the same profit center can be merged.
The Profit Center assigned to the sales project, related to the sales order item, differs from the actual project assignment for this particular sales docuemnt item.
You need to reassign the profit center in the sales document item:
- Go to Cost and Revenue Work Center.
- Go to Sales Document Items View.
- Search for Sales Document Items XYZ/10.
- Click on Reassign -> Profit Center.
- Enter the correct Profit Center.
KBA , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To