- In a return stock transport order the valuation price is taking from supplying plant during the goods receipt.
- You work with 2 different plants that belongs to the same company code. Materials are valuated with moving average price.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, me21n, valuation, PREIS, mav, price, ekpo-retpo, wrong, missing, error, me22n, issuing, supplying, WERKS, RETPO, standard price, eban, return, supplying, intracompany, sto, intercompany, 671, 677 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-IM-GF-POVL , Purchase Order Valuation , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.