Instructor needs to register walk-in users to either a current or past scheduled offering.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
b1602 and higher
The related instructor role now has the workflow 'Add walk ins' available, allowing the instructor to register students "on-the-fly".
To enable this feature:
- Access System Admin > Security > Role Management.
- Search for the related instructor role (the system default is DEFAULT INSTRUCTOR).
- Click on edit > Workflows tab > click 'Add one or more from list'.
- Check the box next to 'Add Walk ins'.
- Click the 'Apply Changes' button.
Now the instructor will have the button 'Add Students' on the bottom of the Students tab of their scheduled offering.
on the fly, walk-ins, enroll, un-registered, ad-hoc, kal, kac, role, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To